Friday 6 February 2015

What Stuck With Us - Thursday, February 5th, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
ikewhat stuck with me today was when we did free writing it was really fun
jameswhat stuck with me today is when we performed a play outside.
MarikoI learned not to bring my pokemon trreta to school.
Owen Bubosten Delage The outdoor play!!! Because I was part of it!!! It was really cool!!! I was a pizza man and Toni was a door and Tom and James were twin brothers and Oyster and Raphie where pizza robbers!!! The play was called the pizza thief!!! Nope!!!
Oyster boysterI learned that building cities is so fun.I learned that from Jan she taught us how to build a park (not a real one) but it was still awesome.
RowanWhat stuck with me today was learning about graphs in Michelles math group.
Sophie penutWe saw a play.
Jaq clusto Ava bunny rambo delajme in the map.noope.
shanerI liked it when we got desion a empty space but there a skyscraper in the middle
LilahWe had speshges
indiuWhen Adrianne and jan cameno
Raphie laffy taffywhat stuck with me today is when we performed a play on the stage!!!
TOMMY WOMMYI learned that when you have a park you can change the park but you have to payno
samersI kind of want to do the Magic Quest thing. Hudson brang something in.
Twanetta I learned that kids have more imagination then adults I learnt that from Jan. It was very very very fun!!!
I can't wait to tweet on Hitchbot Jr's twitter account.
LichuWhat Stuck With Me Today Is I Learned That A Big Bilding Is Going To Be Bulit In Van Bc How I Learned It Was Jane And I Forget The Other Name They Came In Today.AAA...NOOO!!! Thanks
Katietoday we got to design our own park that is going to be built in vancouver.no.
Ava catMe on the map was really fun!
i liked it when we got to choose are own gym game.
hudsoni liked our gust aloud and gwl and gym!!!aaa no no no h

No comments:

Post a Comment