Thursday 12 February 2015

What Stuck With Us - Wednesday, February 11th, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
EspionI learned enamys are not the boss. from tree family.
JamesI practiced typing web today.Gillian class came to our class and half of our class went outside to snowshoe with the other half of Gillian's class. Gillian is awesome but you are more awesome.
IndiuWe went snowshoeing and it really hurt my feet. We had a skype call with Reilly and Christine. I learned what their job was. They are museum spies which means that they would go behind someone and listen to their conversations to see if they are happy. She told stuff like,` to see if there are happy
Sophie the penutme and my tree family red a very good Book!
Ava .b. qwakadodoelWe lernd how to snowe shoe.nopeydodoledo.
samersI learned how to put on snowshoes
rdswe did free write and i think a am going probably going to chair it tomorrow with ava b reed it shauna
RowanWhat stuck with me today was that I got to go snowshoeing with some of Gillians class. It was super duper fun.
miss KatieI got to snow shoe with Gillian's class and it was super fun.Now I am Going to Rowans house.nopee doppeee!!!
shaneI Liked when half of our class and half of gillion class went snowshoeing!!!
miss KatieI got to snow shoe with gillian's class and it was super fun.Now I am Going to rowans house.nopee doppeee!!!
Timthe awesome adventures of Mariko and Tim
graciewhat is stuck with me is my tooth
LilahI lrnd be kind to enmys
TOMMY WOMMYI learned a lot of things about museum from two spies it was awesome and they spy on people it is coolno
Raphie laffy taffywhat stuck with me today is when some of got to go snowshoeing out side and we played a game that was called owl it was awesome we went with the mighty minions.
ike what stuck with me today was when we did snowshoeing with gilians class I learned that snowshoeing is really cool.
miss KatieI got to snow shoe with gillian's class and it was super fun.Now I am Going to rowans house.nopee doppeee!!!
Oyster boyster noyster loyster I learned how to get better at snowshoeing.I learned that from doing snowshoeing with the Gladiator Snails and the Mighty Minions.It was awesome
Owen Bubosten Delage What stuck with me today today was the snowshoe prep because I liked the game owl.Nope.
Atwanetta I practiced ixl because half the class went snowshoeing so I got to stay inside and do stuff on my chromebook.
hudsoni liked gymaaa no ps: still sleepy Z Z Z!!!
Ava SAPuppet pals was Awesome!!!
I liked the book enemy pie!
NOPE!
PikachuWhat Stuck With Me Today Is I Learned Snowshouing How I Learned It Was Gillan Taught It To UsNooo
TOMMY WOMMYWe went snowshoeing it was awesome and we played a game called owl it was awesome.
JamesI learned so so so much about snowshoeing.I learned it by going outside to practice it.
Twanetta I learned how to snowshoe it was very fun!!!
I learnt it from I went outside to try them out!
hudsoni liked it when we snow suede.aaa no

No comments:

Post a Comment