Thursday 26 February 2015

What Stuck With You Today - Thursday, February 26th, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
MarikoI learned measurement in tiius class.my idea is enter the Cuteist pet contest and if we win top we can win 1,000$!
Timwhat stuck with me today is me and my friends sam and mariko playing clash of clans at recess today
JamsieI learned a lot about metres .I did it by doing a project about it.We had a lot of fun.
ikewhat stuck with me today was when we did the measurement activities with tiu's class it was really fun
shanerWhat stuck with moi today is when we did awesome activities with tiiu's class
IndiraWe did some fun activities with Tiiu`s class, called Mini Metric Olympics. The activities we did were left-handed sponge squeeze and we would take the wet sponge and squeeze it into a bucket and then we poured it in a measuring bucket and then we would measure how much there was and then we write it down and lots more activities but I just want to share you two. And there was the right-handed marble pickup game where we would pick up a whole bunch of marbles in our right hand and weigh them..Have a nice day tomorrow!
RowanWhat stuck with me today was working on a math project with Tiius class.
OysterI learned it is awesome to do a lot of activities with another class.I learned that from tiiu we did lots of activities from that class
R a p h i e ( k r a k e n )What stuck with me today is when we went to Tius class and we did the measurement olympics and I thought that grams where a lot more than they were.
;)
Owen M DelageWhat stuck with me today was the giant math period. Shauna thinks I complain to much, but I disagree.Nope.
Twanetta/Sparkle'sWhat stuck with me today is I learned what ML are, how I learnt that was are class and Tiiu's class did it together. It was really fun!!!
SammyI don't really know. The cotton ball thing was fun because we just got to throw cotton balls.Nope.
KatieWe did math with tiius class and it was really fun!no.

No comments:

Post a Comment