Friday 6 March 2015

What Stuck With Us - Thursday, March 5th, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
Owen. DToday what stuck with me was my math group because I got so much done.Nope.
ikeWhat stuck with me today was when we did basket ball in the gym. learned that the second you put two hands on the ball you need to stop moving.and pass the the ball or shoot.
graciewhat stuck with me is playing the lolly pop game it is not the best game to play.
Jaq clusto Ava bunny rambo delaj I for get wat was stuck with me.npoe
Aligym
roberti learned about multiplication jumps
Mrs. KatieI learned that I have to stand up for myself and not only for other people.nope.
LilahI lrnd red mor books .
JamsieI learned that basketball can be a lot of fun.I did it by doing basketball in the gym.
RowanWhat stuck with me today was learning about coordinate graphs in my math group with Michelle.
TOMMY WOMMYI learned that you have to work hard in gym because you have to get all the crazies out of you. I also learned that I was doing solving math problems, and I learned a lot of stuff from the book because I answered the questions and got all of them right.
Ava CatI liked when we got to meet Lauren she is from nepean high school !
I am sad that we will not get chromebooks on tuesdays but arts and crafts are fun so i will like doing that on tuesdays!
Nope
Oyster boyster noyster loyster coyster foysterI learned that it is awesome to have lots of time to do free write I had a lot of it!
IndiraI had a break with Michelle otday, and we didmaps and coordinates. We did basketball in gYm today, Lauren camein today and she is from Nepean she was helping with our class instead of going and she going to come in and do art!No thank you
shanerI practiced my math and I FINISHED IT!!!
Twanetta I practiced IXL how I practiced that was after How Do You Feel Today Survey!!!
PikachuWhat Stuck With Me Today Is I Learned Some French How I Learned It Was French Today.No
huddy-buddyi liked gym and recessaaa no!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment