Friday 6 March 2015

What Stuck With Us Today - Friday, March 6th, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
Lilahi lrnd finish yor wrc
RowanWhat stuck with me today was finishing my sideweird story. I did mine on the desk monster.
robertwhat stuck with me today is that i wrote a story on side werde storys
gracieI learned that that muslims and jews can be friends if you really believe in it. We all can make a stand in the world.
AlexanderDoing a lot of technology things and I cannot wait until tuesday for my carnival cruise to the Bahamas.
Timwhat stuck with me today is makinging my Puppet Pals video. And that after today, it will be the weekend. I will be able to sleep in and I won't have to get up really early.
Mrs. KatieI had a fun but short friday free time.
I learned that I have to check my work before entering it.
nope.
Twanetta I practiced typing on typing web. Some people didn't sign in so they have to catch up. It's not me!!!
indi My temperature feltwarm at the end of the day and «i didnt get a lot ofwork done and we missed reading buddies, I am excitedfor the weekend forthe nature museum
Pr. Owen M DelageWhat stuck with me today was the PP video me and oyster and james made. I was a cool spy and oyster and james were evil people and it was based in the wild west. I was as fast as sonic in the video. Nope.
JamsieI learned that puppet pals can be so fun.I learned it by doing puppet pals at free time friday today.It was very very fun.
Oyster boyster noyster loyster I learned that a class needs to stay on track! I learned that from our class we had to catch up (Ketchup) on lots of things. It was hard work!!!
TOMMYWe had to do a lot of work, I finished all the work and I do not have to do any work this weekend. We had free time and it was very fun. Im going to practice reading at home on the weekend
ikewhat stuck with me today was when we were exploring this web site called sharks 4kids I learned that when people catch sharks and just cut off there fins and put the rest of the shark back in.
shaneI practiced on typing web Shuna gave us a test
hudsoni liked resseceaaa no!!!
PikachuWhat Stuck With Me Today Is I Learned Some Language How I Learned It Was Language Today.No

No comments:

Post a Comment