Monday 13 April 2015

What Stuck With Us Today? Monday, April 13th, 2015

What's your name?What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?
Owen Bubosten Delage What stuck with me was making a blueprint of EPSOT. EPSOT stands for Experimental Prototype School Of Tomorrow. Nope.
Timwhat stuck with me today is my second recess today and what I played at recess today
GracieWhat stuck with me is i got a lot done today. O we are slipi teacher was her today i felt bad for her because she did not really got the chance to teach
ikeWhat stuck with me today was when we did the the health lesson I learned that steak comes from a cow not a pig.
RowanWhat stuck with me today was starting to work on the kid citizen exhibit blueprint. We also did a slide show about food. I learned that there are different nutrients in food.
Lilah-pila!I learned about fruits and vegetables.And in french class we had to speak french the whole time and we get 2 clothespins and if you talk in english you have to give a clothespin to the french teacher.no.
Sophie April 13, 2015Recess I played with jaton I never played with her befor it was fun to try it out...
TOMMY BOMMYWe did a museum floor plan with my class. Today in French we had to only speak French and we did if you speak English you lose a clothespin cause you get two clothespin at the start It is awesome and fun!!!
shane:)What stuck with me today is I practiced on kid citizens WERE ON A NEW PART YEAH :)
Espion 2015 (Mariko)I learned more about the five food groups.no
R a p h i e ( k r a k e n )what stuck with me today is when we started our blueprints for our museum layouts
Ava CatI learned about Health and Where different types of food come from we learned a lot!We also had Library and read lots.It was a pretty good day.
J a m e sI learned that working in groups can be a lot of fun. I learned it by going in groups today at the end of the day.
Twanetta I learned that the Mexico flag is really hard to draw. I had too draw it. It was hard/fun!!!
Mrs. Katie the ladyI'm going to be studying Chile.I think that its going to be AWESOME!nope dopee!!!
huddy-buddyi liked libraryaaa no!!!
OysterI learned that it is awesome to do EPSOT and if you don't know what it is you will find out!!!
Pikachu 2015What Stuck With Me Today Is French. Now We Can Only Speak French In French.Na

No comments:

Post a Comment